Saturday, February 03, 2007

FO: Devan Details

I know I've been MIA for a while but I promise I've been knitting like crazy and have lots of wonderful things to show you. First of all, the details on the completed Devan cardigan - with buttons.

Pattern: Devan from Knitty.com
Size: 1-2 year
Yarn: Marks & Kattens Clown #1723
Stahl Socka 50
Needles: Size 0 & 1

This one knits up quickly considering the needle size. I love the way it turned out, but knitting solid blue on the back on size 1s did make me never want to knit this one again. Of course, now that it has gone onto a good home I "accidentally" bought enough sock yarn so that I could do this one again in girly colors...

I was proud of this one because it is the first garmet I've ever made. I was impressed with my own finishing - although I think the tiny stitches make finishing very forgiving!

Front (with little cat paws):

Back (Patch Version):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home