Saturday, August 12, 2006

Baby Blanket Complete

The baby blanket is complete! I decided not to do a yellow border and continue to hope that our friends will have a baby boy! The couple who is expecting are friends of John's, and he has been very bad about getting in touch with them. He leaves vague messages like "Just wanted to see how you guys are doing. Give me a call" when messages like "My girlfriend knit your new baby a blanket and would like to give it to you before the baby is born/2 months old" would surely get a better response rate. Let's hope I find out something soon. In the meantime I keep the blanket in the car just in case we stop by or run into them somewhere.

Here is a picture of the blanket (and our resident yarn-lovers) during blocking:


I mentioned that I go to a lot of events with John's firm--but this weekend I seem to be spending a lot of time with people I work with. Yesterday we had a happy hour (which I actually enjoyed) and today I'm off to a pool party. John is, unfortunately, working this weekend so he still doesn't really know anyone I work with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home